Report NEP-LAB-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Tonin, Mirco, 2013. "In-Work Benefits and the Nordic Model," Research Papers in Economics 2013:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Vikman, Ulrika, 2013. "Paid parental leave to immigrants: An obstacle to labor market entrance?," Working Paper Series 2013:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2013. "Changes in Returns to Task-Specific Skills and Gender Wage Gap," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-275, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lundborg, Per, 2013. "Wage Effects of Immigration in a Bargaining Economy," SULCIS Working Papers 2013:2, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Lene Kromann, 2013. "An Equilibrium Search Model of the Labor Market Entry of Second-Generation Immigrants and Ethnic Danes," Economics Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Diego Amador & Raquel Bernal & Ximena Peña, 2013. "The Rise in Female Participation in Colombia: Fertility, Marital Status or Education?," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010551, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- David Bardey & Fernando Jaramillo & Ximena Peña, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance in the Presence of an Informal Sector," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010496, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Ulus, Mustafa, 2013. "Unemployment Compensation and the Allocation of Labor in Developing Countries," GIAM Working Papers 13-3, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Navarra, Cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013. "Employer moral hazard, wage rigidity and worker cooperatives: A theoretical appraisal," AICCON Working Papers 117-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Ruist, Joakim, 2013. "The labor market impact of refugee immigration in Sweden 1999–2007," SULCIS Working Papers 2013:1, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2013. "My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?," EconStor Preprints 70096, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Nicholas Bloom & James Liang & John Roberts & Zhichun Jenny Ying, 2013. "Does Working from Home Work? Evidence from a Chinese Experiment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1194, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kahanec, Martin, 2013. "Skilled labor flows : lessons from the European Union," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 75529, The World Bank.
- Jäntti, Markus & Pirttilä, Jukka & Selin, Håkan, 2013. "Estimating labour supply elasticities based on cross-country micro data: A bridge between micro and macro estimates?," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.