Wage Effects of Immigration in a Bargaining Economy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; bargaining; institutions;
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2013-03-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-03-09 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MIG-2013-03-09 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sulcis:2013_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eskil Wadensjö). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lcisuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .