Decision criteria for climate projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Separate Cash Flow Evaluations - Applications to Investment Decisions and Tax Design," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/16, University of Stavanger.
- Emhjellen, Kjetil & Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter, 2002. "Investment cost estimates and investment decisions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 91-96, January.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Alaouze, Chris M., 2002. "Project valuation when there are two cashflow streams," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 455-467, September.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-157, April.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Magne Emhjellen & Kjell Hausken & Petter Osmundsen, 2006. "The choice of strategic core â€“ impact of financial volume," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 26(1/2), pages 136-157.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Emhjellen, Magne, 2010.
"CCS from the gas-fired power station at Kårstø? A commercial analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7818-7826, December.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Emhjellen, Magne, 2010. "CCS from the gas-fired power station at Kårstø A commercial analysis," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010/1, University of Stavanger.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision criteria; climate projects;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-05-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-05-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2010-05-02 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:stavef:2010_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernt Arne Odegaard) or (Benny Carlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouisno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.