Decision criteria for climate projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emhjellen, Magne & Alaouze, Chris M., 2002. "Project valuation when there are two cashflow streams," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 455-467, September.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-157, April.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Magne Emhjellen & Kjell Hausken & Petter Osmundsen, 2006. "The choice of strategic core â€“ impact of financial volume," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 26(1/2), pages 136-157.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Separate Cash Flow Evaluations - Applications to Investment Decisions and Tax Design," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/16, University of Stavanger.
- Emhjellen, Kjetil & Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter, 2002. "Investment cost estimates and investment decisions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 91-96, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Emhjellen, Magne, 2010.
"CCS from the gas-fired power station at Kårstø? A commercial analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7818-7826, December.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Emhjellen, Magne, 2010. "CCS from the gas-fired power station at Kårstø A commercial analysis," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010/1, University of Stavanger.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision criteria; climate projects;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-05-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-05-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2010-05-02 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:stavef:2010_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernt Arne Odegaard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouisno.html .