Report NEP-PPM-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ram Singh, 2009. "Delays and Cost Overruns in Infrastructure Projects -- An Enquiry into Extents, Causes and Remedies," Working papers 181, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Michi Nishihara, 2010. "A model for determining whether a firm should exercise multiple real options individually or simultaneously," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Osmundsen, Petter & Emhjellen, Magne, 2010. "Decision criteria for climate projects," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010/2, University of Stavanger.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Fragments on black swan: money, credit and finance in The Arcades Project of Walter Benjamin," MPRA Paper 22171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Vos, A. & De Hauw, S., 2010. "Linking competency development to career success: exploring the mediating role of employability," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2010-03, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Michael Stuetzer, 2010. "Disentangling the Effects of New Venture Team Functional Heterogeneity on New Venture Performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Maike Scherrer-Rathje & Patricia Deflorin & Gopesh Anand, 2010. "Outsourcing and its Impact on Manufacturing Flexibility: Contingencies Matter," Working Papers 0125, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).