Project valuation when there are two cashflow streams
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Lintner, 1965. "Security Prices, Risk, And Maximal Gains From Diversification," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 587-615, December.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1977. "Risk-adjusted discount rates and capital budgeting under uncertainty," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 3-24, August.
- Gordon Salahor, 1998. "Implications of Output Price Risk and Operating Leverage for the Evaluation of Petroleum Development Projects," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 13-46.
- Mossin, Jan, 1969. "Security Pricing and Investment Criteria in Competitive Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 749-756, December.
- Schall, Lawrence D, 1972. "Asset Valuation, Firm Investment, and Firm Diversification," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 11-28, January.
- Emhjellen, M. & Alaouze, C.M., 1999. "A Comparison of Oil Project NPV's in the North Sea Obtained using the Weighted Average Cost of Capital Discounting Method and a Modern Asset Pricing Method," Papers 99/15, New South Wales - School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Løvås, Kjell & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "LNG Project Valuation with Financial Leasing Contracts," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/15, University of Stavanger.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:188:d:64217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yannis G. Yatracos, 2013. "A new method to obtain risk neutral probability, without stochastic calculus and price modeling, confirms the universal validity of Black-Scholes-Merton formula and volatility's role," Papers 1304.4929, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Petter Osmundsen, Magne Emhjellen, Thore Johnsen, Alexander Kemp and Christian Riis, 2015. "Petroleum Taxation Contingent on Counter-Factual Investment Behaviour," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Adelman S).
- Petter Osmundsen & Magne Emhjellen & Thore Johnsen & Alexander Kemp & Christian Riis, 2014. "Petroleum Taxation and Investment Behaviour," CESifo Working Paper Series 5046, CESifo Group Munich.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Alaouze, Chris M., 2003. "A comparison of discounted cashflow and modern asset pricing methods--project selection and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1213-1220, September.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Emhjellen, Magne, 2010. "Decision criteria for climate projects," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010/2, University of Stavanger.
- Rui Guo & Dongkun Luo & Xu Zhao & Jianliang Wang, 2016. "Integrated Evaluation Method-Based Technical and Economic Factors for International Oil Exploration Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:24:y:2002:i:5:p:455-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.