Security Pricing and Investment Criteria in Competitive Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 59 (1969)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Lisi, Francesco, 2011.
"Comparing and selecting performance measures using rank correlations,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 5, pages 1-34.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Lisi, Francesco, 2011. "Comparing and selecting performance measures using rank correlations," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Emhjellen, Magne & Alaouze, Chris M., 2002. "Project valuation when there are two cashflow streams," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 455-467, September.
- JÊrÆme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1998. "Aggregation, efficiency and mutual fund separation in incomplete markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(2), pages 443-455.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1997. "Aggregation, Efficiency and Mutual Fund Separation in Incomplete Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-11, CIRANO.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2007. "Project selection and equivalent CAPM-based investment criteria," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 165-168.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Project selection and equivalent CAPM-based investment criteria," MPRA Paper 14526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "Theoretical Flaws In The Use Of The Capm For Investment Decisions," MPRA Paper 6330, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Geoffrey Shuetrim, 1998. "Systematic Risk Characteristics of Corporate Equity," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9802, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Mohamed Jellal & François-Charles Wolff, 2005. "Free Entry under Uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 39-63, July.
- Babak Eftekhari & Christian Pedersen & Stephen Satchell, 2000. "On the volatility of measures of financial risk: an investigation using returns from European markets," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 18-38.
- Pedersen, Christian S., 2000. "Separating risk and return in the CAPM: A general utility-based model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 628-639, June.
- Soosung Hwang & Christian Pedersen, 2002. "On Empirical Risk Measurement with Asymmetric Returns Data," Working Papers wp02-03, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009. "Correct or incorrect application of CAPM? Correct or incorrect decisions with CAPM?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 549-560, January.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Correct or incorrect application of CAPM? Correct or incorrect decisions with CAPM?," MPRA Paper 5471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "CAPM and capital budgeting: present versus future, equilibrium versus disequilibrium, decision versus valuation," MPRA Paper 5468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:5:p:749-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed