Security Pricing and Investment Criteria in Competitive Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Lisi, Francesco, 2011.
"Comparing and selecting performance measures using rank correlations,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 5, pages 1-34.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Lisi, Francesco, 2011. "Comparing and selecting performance measures using rank correlations," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Emhjellen, Magne & Alaouze, Chris M., 2002. "Project valuation when there are two cashflow streams," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 455-467, September.
- JÊrÆme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1998.
"Aggregation, efficiency and mutual fund separation in incomplete markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(2), pages 443-455.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1997. "Aggregation, Efficiency and Mutual Fund Separation in Incomplete Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-11, CIRANO.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2007.
"Project selection and equivalent CAPM-based investment criteria,"
Applied Financial Economics Letters,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 165-168.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Project selection and equivalent CAPM-based investment criteria," MPRA Paper 14526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "Theoretical Flaws In The Use Of The Capm For Investment Decisions," MPRA Paper 6330, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Geoffrey Shuetrim, 1998. "Systematic Risk Characteristics of Corporate Equity," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9802, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Mohamed Jellal & François-Charles Wolff, 2005. "Free Entry under Uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 39-63, July.
- Babak Eftekhari & Christian Pedersen & Stephen Satchell, 2000. "On the volatility of measures of financial risk: an investigation using returns from European markets," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 18-38.
- Pedersen, Christian S., 2000. "Separating risk and return in the CAPM: A general utility-based model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 628-639, June.
- Soosung Hwang & Christian Pedersen, 2002. "On Empirical Risk Measurement with Asymmetric Returns Data," Working Papers wp02-03, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Correct or incorrect application of CAPM? Correct or incorrect decisions with CAPM?,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 549-560, January.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Correct or incorrect application of CAPM? Correct or incorrect decisions with CAPM?," MPRA Paper 5471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "CAPM and capital budgeting: present versus future, equilibrium versus disequilibrium, decision versus valuation," MPRA Paper 5468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:5:p:749-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.