Trust and Growth in the 1990s: A Robustness Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bengtsson, Mikael & Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik, 2005. "Trust and Growth in the 1990s - A Robustness Analysis," Working Paper Series 2005:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 1998.
"Determinants of Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Study,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262522543, January.
- Robert J. Barro, 1996. "Determinants of Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Study," NBER Working Papers 5698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raymond Florax & Henri L.F. De Groot & Reinout Heijungs, 2003. "The Empirical Economic Growth Literature: Robustness, Significance and Size," ERSA conference papers ersa03p540, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Edward L. Glaeser & David I. Laibson & José A. Scheinkman & Christine L. Soutter, 2000. "Measuring Trust," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 811-846.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Quah, Danny T., 1999.
"The new empirics of economic growth,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 235-308
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 98-01-012, Santa Fe Institute.
- Durlauf,S.N. & Quah,D.T., 1998. "The new empirics of economic growth," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- S Durlauf & Danny Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0384, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 6422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2008.
"Social capital in the creation of human capital and economic growth: A productive consumption approach,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2020-2033, October.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2006. "Social Capital in the creation of Human Capital and Economic Growth: A Productive Consumption Approach," MPRA Paper 50586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2007.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2015. "Social Preference and Governance: A Case Study in India," MPRA Paper 75828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2015.
- Soumyananda Dinda, 2014.
"Inclusive growth through creation of human and social capital,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(10), pages 878-895, October.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2011. "Inclusive Growth Through Creation of Human and Social Capital," MPRA Paper 63953, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Thomas Farole & Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007.
"Social capital, rules, and institutions: A cross-country investigation,"
Sciences Po publications
2007-12, Sciences Po.
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007. "Social capital, rules, and institutions: A cross-country investigation," Working Papers 2007-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2012. "Social Capital Formation Ensuring Inclusive Growth: A Development Mechanics for Backward Region," MPRA Paper 66261, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2012.
- Friedrich Heinemann & Benjamin Tanz, 2008.
"The impact of trust on reforms,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 173-185.
- Soumyananda Dinda, 2014. "A theoretical basis for green growth," International Journal of Green Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 177-189.
- Rami Abdelkafi & Hatem Derbel, 2008. "Une décomposition de l'effet de la liberté économique sur la croissance dans les pays en développement," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-19, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2009. "A Simple Complementary Development Mechanics for African Countries," MPRA Paper 55307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2014.
- Dzialek, Jaroslaw, 2009. "Social capital and economic growth in Polish regions," MPRA Paper 18287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monica Szeles, 2013. "Re-examining the relationship between economic growth and inequality in the New Member States," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 2799-2813.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2013. "Inclusive Green Growth and Sustainable Development through Productive Consumption," MPRA Paper 50574, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2013.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; growth; robustness analysis; extreme bounds analysis; social capital; least trimmed squares; outliers;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-01-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2005-01-09 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Korpi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .