Report NEP-CBE-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jack Vromen, 2004. "Routines, genes and program-based behaviour," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- James Andreoni & Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie, 2005. "Revealing Preferences for Fairness in Ultimatum Bargaining," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000807, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Igor Galochkin, 2005. "High status for all? Cheating the zero-sum mechanism of happiness," Microeconomics 0501001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000000795 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bengtsson, Mikael & Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik, 2005. "Trust and Growth in the 1990s: A Robustness Analysis," Ratio Working Papers 60, The Ratio Institute.
- Enriqueta Aragones & Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2003. "Fact-Free Learning," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Dec 2004.