Modeling Heterogeneity in Trip-distributions with Partial Information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitchel Y. Abolafia (ed.), 2005. "Markets," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2788.
- Gitlesen, Jens Petter & Kleppe, Gisle & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2006. "An empirically based implementation and evaluation of a network model for commuting flows," Discussion Papers 2006/4, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Jörnsten, Kurt & Ubøe, Jan, 2005. "Efficient Statistical Equilibria in Markets," Discussion Papers 2005/2, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Kurt Jörnsten & Inge Thorsen & Jan Ubøe, 2004. "Replication/prediction problems in the journey to work," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(2), pages 347-364, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCommuting; heterogeneous preferences; cost efficiency; partial information;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2007_023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .