Efficient Statistical Equilibria in Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krebs, Tom, 1997. "Statistical Equilibrium in One-Step Forward Looking Economic Models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 365-394, April.
- Foley Duncan K., 1994. "A Statistical Equilibrium Theory of Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 321-345, April.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:63:y:1969:i:02:p:521-525_26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anas, Alex, 1983. "Discrete choice theory, information theory and the multinomial logit and gravity models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 13-23, February.
- Kurt Jörnsten & Inge Thorsen & Jan Ubøe, 2004. "Replication/prediction problems in the journey to work," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(2), pages 347-364, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uboe, Jan & Lillestol, Jostein, 2007.
"Benefit efficient statistical distributions on patient lists,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 800-820, July.
- Ubøe, Jan & Lillestøl, Jostein, 2006. "Benefit efficient statistical distributions on patient lists," Discussion Papers 2006/3, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Jörnsten, Kurt & Kleppe, Gisle & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2007. "Modeling Heterogeneity in Trip-distributions with Partial Information," Discussion Papers 2007/23, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
More about this item
KeywordsCommodity markets; statistical equilibria; efficient probability measures;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-10-21 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-10-21 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-UPT-2006-10-21 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2005_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .