Benefit efficient statistical distributions on patient lists
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Uboe, Jan & Lillestol, Jostein, 2007. "Benefit efficient statistical distributions on patient lists," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 800-820, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anas, Alex, 1983. "Discrete choice theory, information theory and the multinomial logit and gravity models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 13-23, February.
- Jörnsten, Kurt & Ubøe, Jan, 2005. "Efficient Statistical Equilibria in Markets," Discussion Papers 2005/2, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Kurt Jörnsten & Inge Thorsen & Jan Ubøe, 2004. "Replication/prediction problems in the journey to work," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(2), pages 347-364, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lillestøl, Jostein & Ubøe, Jan & Rønsen, Yngve & Hjortdahl, Per, 2007. "Patient allocations according to circumstances and preferences: Modelling based on the Norwegian patient list system," Discussion Papers 2007/2, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
More about this item
KeywordsPatient lists; efficient welfare; statistical distributions;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2006-10-21 (Health Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2006-10-21 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2006_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.