Comparing teachers’ assessments and national test results – evidence from Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor Lavy, 2004. "Do Gender Stereotypes Reduce Girls' Human Capital Outcomes? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 10678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hinnerich, Björn Tyrefors & Höglin, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus, 2011. "Are boys discriminated in Swedish high schools?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 682-690, August.
- Simon Burgess & Ellen Greaves, 2013.
"Test Scores, Subjective Assessment, and Stereotyping of Ethnic Minorities,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(3), pages 535-576.
- Simon Burgess & Ellen Greaves, 2009. "Test Scores, Subjective Assessment and Stereotyping of Ethnic Minorities," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/221, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- van Ewijk, Reyn, 2011.
"Same work, lower grade? Student ethnicity and teachers' subjective assessments,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1045-1058, October.
- Ewijk, R. van, "undated". "Same work, lower grade? Student ethnicity and teachers' subjective assessments," Working Papers 21, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Reyn van Ewijk, 2010. "Same Work, Lower Grade? Student Ethnicity and Teachers’ Subjective Assessments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-127/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Falch, Torberg & Naper, Linn Renée, 2013.
"Educational evaluation schemes and gender gaps in student achievement,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 12-25.
- Torberg Falch & Linn Renée Naper, 2011. "Educational Evaluation Schemes and Gender Gaps in Student Achievement," Working Paper Series 11311, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Eva Feron & Trudie Schils & Bas ter Weel, 2016. "Does the Teacher Beat the Test? The Value of the Teacher’s Assessment in Predicting Student Ability," De Economist, Springer, vol. 164(4), pages 391-418, December.
- Rangvid, Beatrice Schindler, 2015. "Systematic differences across evaluation schemes and educational choice," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 41-55.
More about this item
KeywordsSchool performance; gender; race;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-11-10 (Education)
- NEP-URE-2007-11-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifauwp:2007_024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monica Fällgren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifagvse.html .