Industrial clusters, firm location and productivity – Some empirical evidence for Danish firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & Glenn Ellison, 1999.
"The Geographic Concentration of Industry: Does Natural Advantage Explain Agglomeration?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 311-316, May.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1999. "The Geographic Concentration of Industry: Does Natural Advantage Explain Agglomeration?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1862, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995. "Industrial Development in Cities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-1090, October.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1126-1152, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Growth in Cities," NBER Working Papers 3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992. "Growth in Cities," Scholarly Articles 3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Békés, Gábor & Harasztosi, Péter, 2013.
"Agglomeration premium and trading activity of firms,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 51-64.
- Gabor Bekes & Peter Harasztosi, 2010. "Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1001, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gábor Békés & Péter Harasztosi, 2010. "Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms," CeFiG Working Papers 11, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 28 Jan 2010.
- Ali, Hoda Abd El Hamid, 2011. "Universities, Industrial Clusters, and Economic Development in Egypt," MPRA Paper 60111, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Churen Sun & Zhihao Yu & Tao Zhang, 2012. "Agglomeration, Productivity, and FirmsÂ¡Â® Exports: Evidence from Chinese Firm-level Data," ERSA conference papers ersa12p882, European Regional Science Association.
- Bjørner, Thomas Bue & Mackenhauer, Janne, 2013. "Spillover from private energy research," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 171-190.
- Irina-Elena Gentimir, 2013. "The Role Of The Private Sector In Developing And Supporting International Competitiveness," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5(2), pages 205-215.
- Sun, Churen & Yu, Zhihao & Zhang, Tao, 2012. "Agglomeration and Trade with Heterogeneous Firms," MPRA Paper 49001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Aug 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial clusters; productivity;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-06-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2004-06-02 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2004-06-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2003_026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .