Affective and rational consumer choice modes: The role of intuition, analytical decision-making, and attitudes to money
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Michael W. & Ng, Sik Hung, 1999. "The direct and indirect influences of human values on product ownership," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 5-39, February.
- Peterson, Robert A, 1994. " A Meta-analysis of Cronbach's Coefficient Alpha," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 381-391, September.
More about this item
Keywordsaffect; attitudes to money; consumer choice; decision-making; intuition; shopping orientation; reasoning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-12-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2006-12-16 (Marketing)
- NEP-UPT-2006-12-16 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2006_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .