Report NEP-CBE-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Patric & Engelberg, Elisabeth, 2006. "Affective and rational consumer choice modes: The role of intuition, analytical decision-making, and attitudes to money," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:13, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Olivier Bochet & Talbot Page & Louis Putterman, 2005. "Communication and Punishment in Voluntary Contribution Experiments," Working Papers 2005-09, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Arhan Ertan & Talbot Page & Louis Putterman, 2005. "Can Endogenously Chosen Institutions Mitigate the Free-Rider Problem and Reduce Perverse Punishment?," Working Papers 2005-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Louis Putterman, 2006. "Trust, Communication and Contracts: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2006-23, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Brañas Garza, Pablo & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2006. "Altruism with Social Roots: An Emerging Literature," DFAEII Working Papers 2006-07, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Dennis C. Mueller, 2006. "Democracy, Rationality and Morality," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christian Schubert, 2006. "Fairness in Urban Land Use: An Evolutionary Contribution to Law & Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-22, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages & Stephane Straub, 2006. "The Emergence of Institutions," ESE Discussion Papers 148, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Jakub Steiner, 2007. "Contagion through Learning," ESE Discussion Papers 151, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Ed Hopkins, 2006. "A Simple Test of Learning Theory," ESE Discussion Papers 153, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Lionel Page & Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2006. "Aspiration Levels and Educational Choices An experimental study," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-27, CIRANO.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Jianying Qiu, 2006. "Satisficing in sales competition: experimental evidence," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-32, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Gary Charness & Ramón Cobo-Reyes & Natalia Jiménez, 2006. "An investment game with third-party intervention," ThE Papers 06/13, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118973_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00114801_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore