Report NEP-UPT-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118973_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wang, Cheng, 2006. "Equilibrium Layoff As Termination of a Dynamic Contract," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12704, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118829_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Patric & Engelberg, Elisabeth, 2006. "Affective and rational consumer choice modes: The role of intuition, analytical decision-making, and attitudes to money," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:13, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ariel Rubinstein & Yuval Slalant, 2006. "Some Thoughts on the Principle of Revealed Preference," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000624, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lionel Page & Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2006. "Aspiration Levels and Educational Choices An experimental study," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-27, CIRANO.