Report NEP-MKT-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Joshua Schwartzstein & Andrei Shleifer, 2006. "Coarse Thinking and Persuasion," NBER Working Papers 12720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Fuentes & Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Gerard Llobet, 2007. "Strategic online-banking adoption," Working Papers 2006-058, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Andersson, Patric & Engelberg, Elisabeth, 2006. "Affective and rational consumer choice modes: The role of intuition, analytical decision-making, and attitudes to money," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:13, Stockholm School of Economics.
- James H. Love & Stephen Roper & Giovanni Mangiarotti, 2006. "Organizing Innovation Complementarities between Cross-Functional Teams," DRUID Working Papers 06-27, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Grigoriev, Alexander & Loon, Joyce van & Uetz, Marc & Vredeveld, Tjark, 2006. "Optimal Bundle Pricing for Homogeneous Items," Research Memorandum 050, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).