Political Discrimination in the Aftermath of Violence: the case of the Greek riots
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:101:y:2007:i:04:p:709-725_07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raymond Fisman & Shachar Kariv & Daniel Markovits, 2007.
"Individual Preferences for Giving,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1858-1876, December.
- Raymond Fisman & Shachar Kariv & Daniel Markovits, 2005. "Individual Preferences for Giving," Game Theory and Information 0504007, EconWPA.
- Ray Fisman & Shachar Kariv & Daniel Markovits, 2006. "Individual Preferences for Giving," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000468, UCLA Department of Economics.
- McLeish, Kendra N. & Oxoby, Robert J., 2007. "Identity, Cooperation, and Punishment," IZA Discussion Papers 2572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bouckaert, Jan & Dhaene, Geert, 2004. "Inter-ethnic trust and reciprocity: results of an experiment with small businessmen," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 869-886, November.
- David Reinstein & Gerhard Riener, 2012.
"Reputation and influence in charitable giving: an experiment,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 221-243, February.
- Reinstein, David & Riener, Gerhard, 2010. "Reputation and Influence in Charitable Giving: An Experiment," Economics Discussion Papers 2934, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Daniel J. Benjamin & James J. Choi & A. Joshua Strickland, 2010.
"Social Identity and Preferences,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1913-1928, September.
- Daniel J. Benjamin & James J. Choi & A. Joshua Strickland, 2007. "Social Identity and Preferences," NBER Working Papers 13309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Benjamin & James Choi & A. Strickland, 2008. "Social Identity and Preferences," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2634, Yale School of Management.
- Hoffman, Elizabeth & McCabe, Kevin & Smith, Vernon L, 1996. "Social Distance and Other-Regarding Behavior in Dictator Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 653-660, June.
- Habyarimana, James P. & Humphreys, Macartan & Posner, Daniel N. & Weinstein, Jeremy, 2006. "Why Does Ethnic Diversity Undermine Public Goods Provision? An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastian Goerg & Werner Güth & Gari Walkowitz & Torsten Weiland, 2008. "Distributive fairness in an intercultural ultimatum game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kuran, Timur, 1998. "Ethnic Norms and Their Transformation through Reputational Cascades," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 623-659, June.
- Yan Chen & Sherry Xin Li, 2009. "Group Identity and Social Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 431-457, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:90:y:1996:i:04:p:715-735_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dana, Jason & Cain, Daylian M. & Dawes, Robyn M., 2006. "What you don't know won't hurt me: Costly (but quiet) exit in dictator games," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 193-201, July.
- James Andreoni & John Miller, 2002. "Giving According to GARP: An Experimental Test of the Consistency of Preferences for Altruism," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 737-753, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrimination; Experiment; Greece; Priming.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hel:greese:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vassilis Monastiriotis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .