Does Access to Water and Sanitation Affect Child Survival? A Five Country Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published as background research for the 2006 Human Development Report.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 304 E 45th Street, FF-12th Floor, New York, NY, 10017|
Web page: http://hdr.undp.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Lung-fei & Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Pitt, Mark M., 1997. "The effects of improved nutrition, sanitation, and water quality on child health in high-mortality populations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 209-235, March.
- Asenso-Okyere, W.F. & Asante, Felix A. & Nube, M., 1997. "Understanding the health and nutritional status of children in Ghana," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(1), October.
- Asenso-Okyere, W. K. & Asante, F. A. & Nube, M., 1997. "Understanding the health and nutritional status of children in Ghana," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 59-74, October.
- Agha, Sohail, 2000. "The determinants of infant mortality in Pakistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 199-208, July.
- Edwin Leuven & Barbara Sianesi, 2003. "PSMATCH2: Stata module to perform full Mahalanobis and propensity score matching, common support graphing, and covariate imbalance testing," Statistical Software Components S432001, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 19 Jan 2015.
- Christina Paxson & Norbert Schady, 2005.
"Child Health and Economic Crisis in Peru,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 203-223.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2006-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.