Does Access to Water and Sanitation Affect Child Survival? A Five Country Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2006|
|Publication status:||Published as background research for the 2006 Human Development Report.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 304 E 45th Street, FF-12th Floor, New York, NY, 10017|
Web page: http://hdr.undp.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Lung-fei & Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Pitt, Mark M., 1997. "The effects of improved nutrition, sanitation, and water quality on child health in high-mortality populations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 209-235, March.
- Christina Paxson & Norbert Schady, 2005.
"Child Health and Economic Crisis in Peru,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 203-223.
- Christina Paxson & Norbert Schady, 2004. "Child Health and Economic Crisis in Peru," Working Papers 242, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Asenso-Okyere, W. K. & Asante, F. A. & Nube, M., 1997. "Understanding the health and nutritional status of children in Ghana," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 59-74, October.
- Agha, Sohail, 2000. "The determinants of infant mortality in Pakistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 199-208, July.
- Edwin Leuven & Barbara Sianesi, 2003. "PSMATCH2: Stata module to perform full Mahalanobis and propensity score matching, common support graphing, and covariate imbalance testing," Statistical Software Components S432001, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 19 Jan 2015.
- Asenso-Okyere, W.F. & Asante, Felix A. & Nube, M., 1997. "Understanding the health and nutritional status of children in Ghana," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(1), October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)