Markup and productivity of exporters and importers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klette, Tor Jakob, 1999.
"Market Power, Scale Economies and Productivity: Estimates from a Panel of Establishment Data,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 451-476, December.
- Klette, T.J., 1998. "Market Power, Scale Economies and Productivity: Estimates from a Panel of Establishment Data," Memorandum 15/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Atkeson & Ariel Burstein, 2008.
"Pricing-to-Market, Trade Costs, and International Relative Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1998-2031, December.
- Andrew Atkeson & Ariel Burstein, 2007. "Pricing-to-market, trade costs, and international relative prices," Working Paper Series 2007-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andrew Atkeson & Ariel Burstein, 2008. "Pricing-to-market, trade costs, and international relative prices," Staff Report 404, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- David Atkin & Azam Chaudhry & Shamyla Chaudhry & Amit K. Khandelwal & Eric Verhoogen, 2015.
"Markup and Cost Dispersion across Firms: Direct Evidence from Producer Surveys in Pakistan,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(5), pages 537-544, May.
- Atkin, David & Chaudhry, Azam & Chaudry, Shamyla & Khandelwal, Amit & Verhoogen, Eric A, 2015. "Mark-up and Cost Dispersion across Firms: Direct Evidence from Producer Surveys in Pakistan," CEPR Discussion Papers 10366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Atkin & Azam Chaudhry & Shamyla Chaudry & Amit K. Khandelwal & Eric Verhoogen, 2015. "Mark-up and Cost Dispersion across Firms: Direct Evidence from Producer Surveys in Pakistan," NBER Working Papers 20868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813109698_0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2016.
"Higher Productivity in Importing German Manufacturing Firms: Self-selection, Learning from Importing or Both?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Microeconometrics of International Trade, chapter 4, pages 139-174
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2010. "Higher productivity in importing German manufacturing firms: self-selection, learning from importing, or both?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(4), pages 641-665, January.
- Vogel, Alexander & Wagner, Joachim, 2008. "Higher Productivity in Importing German Manufacturing Firms: Self-Selection, Learning from Importing, or Both?," IZA Discussion Papers 3854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2008. "Higher Productivity in Importing German Manufacturing Firms: Self-selection, Learning from Importing, or Both?," Working Paper Series in Economics 106, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muraközy, Balázs & Hornok, Cecília, 2015.
"Magyar vállalatok haszonkulcsai
[Mark-ups of Hungarian firms]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 1048-1069.
- Békés, Gábor & Hornok, Cecília & Muraközy, Balázs, 2016. "Globalization and the markups of European firms," Kiel Working Papers 2044, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordsmarkups; exporting; importing; detailed trade data; Hungary;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2015-10-04 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2015-10-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2015-10-04 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:1530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.