Market Structure and Macroeconomic Fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shiller, Robert J., 1981.
"Alternative tests of rational expectations models : The case of the term structure,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 71-87, May.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1980. "Alternative Tests of Rational Expectations Models: The Case of the Term Structure," NBER Working Papers 0563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1979. "The Volatility of Long-Term Interest Rates and Expectations Models of the Term Structure," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1190-1219, December.
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1979.
"A note on maximum likelihood estimation of the rational expectations model of the term structure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 133-143, January.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1978. "A note on maximum likelihood estimation of the rational expectations model of the term structure," Staff Report 26, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Engel, Charles & Frankel, Jeffrey, 1982.
"Why money announcements move interest rates: an answer from the foreign exchange market,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 6, pages 1-36.
- Charles Engel & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1982. "Why Money Announcements Move Interest Rates: An Answer from the Foreign Exchange Market," NBER Working Papers 1049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1982. "Risk Perception in Psychology and Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Nichols, Donald A & Small, David H & Webster, Charles E, Jr, 1983. "Why Interest Rates Rise When an Unexpectedly Large Money Stock Is Announced," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 383-388, June.
- V. Vance Roley, 1983. "Asset Substitutability and the Impact of Federal Deficits," NBER Working Papers 1082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agustin Maravall & David A. Pierce, 1980. "Errors in preliminary money stock data and monetary aggregate targeting," Special Studies Papers 152, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; market structure; fluctuations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:17:y:1986:i:1986-2:p:285-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.