Report NEP-EFF-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakub Growiec & Jakub Muck, 2015. "Isoelastic Elasticity of Substitution Production Functions," Discussion Papers 15-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Biagia De Devitiis & Ornella Wanda Maietta, 2015. "Shadow Prices of Human Capital in Agriculture. Evidence from European FADN Regions," CSEF Working Papers 415, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Claudio Detotto & Bryan C. McCannon, 2015. "Economic Freedom and Public, Non-Market Institutions: Evidence from Criminal Prosecution," Working Papers 15-16, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Balázs Murakozy & Cecilia Hornok, 2015. "Markup and productivity of exporters and importers," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1530, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Marcelin Joanis & Mathieu Paquet & Luc Savard, 2015. "The impact of infrastructure on productivity: new estimates for Québec," Cahiers de recherche Classification-JEL: C13, , Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Francesca Lotti & Giovanni Marin, 2015. "Productivity Effects of Eco-innovations Using Data on Eco-patents," SEEDS Working Papers 1715, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2015.
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John & Stokes, Lucy, 2015. "Does worker wellbeing affect workplace performance?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63803, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Hasan, Iftekhar & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2015. "The effect of board directors from countries with different genetic diversity levels on corporate performance," Research Discussion Papers 14/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Dittmar, Jeremiah, 2015. "New media, competition and growth: European citiesafter Gutenberg," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63805, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Péter Járosi & Randall W. Jackson, 2015. "Object-Oriented Interindustry Systems: Proof of Concept," Working Papers Technical Document 2015-0, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Roberta De Santis & Cecilia Jona Lasinio, 2015. "Environmental Policies, Innovation and Productivity in EU," Working Papers LuissLab 15122, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Gabor Bekes, 2015. "Measuring regional competitiveness: A survey of approaches, measurement and data," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1529, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ken-Ichi Akao & Takashi Kamihigashi & Kazuo Nishimura, 2015. "Critical Capital Stock in a Continuous-Time Growth Model with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-39, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2015_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore