Report NEP-BEC-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellul, Andrew & Pagano, Marco & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Employment and wage insurance within firms: Worldwide evidence," CFS Working Paper Series 517, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Rao Indu, 2015. "When Culture Governs Business Practice…. A Look at Indian Diamond Cutting and Polishing Industry," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-09-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2015_014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorenza Rossi, 2015. "Endogenous Firms' ?Exit, Inefficient Banks and Business Cycle Dynamics," Working Papers LuissLab 15117, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Laura Alfaro & Pol Antràs & Davin Chor & Paola Conconi, 2015. "Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis," NBER Working Papers 21582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David R. DeRemer, 2015. "Opportunities for Cooperation in Removing Prohibitive Trade Barriers," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1533, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Balázs Murakozy & Cecilia Hornok, 2015. "Markup and productivity of exporters and importers," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1530, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2015. "Labour as a knowledge carrier – How increased mobility influences entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 422, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gabor Bekes & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2015. "Micro-founded measurement of regional competitiveness in Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1525, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Fornaro, Paolo & Luomaranta, Henri, 2015. "Small Versus Large Firms Employment Patterns in Finland: a Comparison," MPRA Paper 66979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schober, Dominik & Woll, Oliver, 2015. "Disentangling irregular cycles in economic time series," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-067, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Luke Hartigan, 2015. "Changes in the Factor Structure of the U.S. Economy: Permanent Breaks or Business Cycle Regimes?," Discussion Papers 2015-17, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Malamud, Semyon & Zucchi, Francesca, 2015. "Liquidity, Innovation, and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 10840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William R. Kerr & Martin Mandorff, 2015. "Social Networks, Ethnicity, and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 21597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.