The Impact of Health Events on Individual Labor Market Histories: the Message from Difference in Differences with Exact Matching / L'impact des événements de santé sur la carrière professionnelle : une analyse fondée sur la méthode des doubles différences avec appariement exact
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2012.
"Disability and Social Security Reforms: The French Case,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Historical Trends in Mortality and Health, Employment, and Disability Insurance Participatio, pages 301-326
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2011. "Disability and Social Security Reforms: The French Case," NBER Working Papers 17055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2011. "Disability and social security reforms: The French case," PSE Working Papers halshs-00556722, HAL.
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2011. "Disability and Social Security Reforms:The French Case," Working Papers DT38, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Luc Behaghel & Blanchet Didier & Debrand Thierry & Muriel Roger, 2012. "Disability and Social Security Reforms: The French Case," Post-Print hal-01504234, HAL.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Alain Trannoy & Sandy Tubeuf & Florence Jusot & Marion Devaux, 2010.
"Inequality of opportunities in health in France: a first pass,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 921-938, August.
- Trannoy, A & Tubeuf, S & Jusot, F & Devaux, M, 2008. "Inequality in Opportunities in Health in France: A first pass," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/24, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand, 2007. "Souhaiter prendre sa retraite le plus tôt possible : santé, satisfaction au travail et facteurs monétaires," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 403(1), pages 39-62.
- Haan, Peter & Myck, Michal, 2009.
"Dynamics of Poor Health and Non-Employment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4154, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Haan & Michal Myck, 2009. "Dynamics of Poor Health and Non-employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 195, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- François-Charles Wolff & Philippe Tessier, 2005. "Offre de travail et santé en France," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 168(2), pages 17-41.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2009. "What are the Motivations of Pathways to Retirement in Europe: Individual, Familial, Professional Situation or Social Protection Systems?," Working Papers DT28, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Oct 2009.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Duguet & Christine le Clainche, 2012. "Chronic Illnesses and Injuries: An Evaluation of their Impact on Occupation and Revenues," Working Papers 12-02, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2012.
More about this item
Keywordschronic illness; injury; career paths; difference in differences method with exact matching; maladie chronique; accident; travail; parcours professionnel; méthode des doubles différences avec appariement exact;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00966963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.