The logistic leverages of short food supply chains performance in terms of sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika, 1997. "Weighted average source points and distances for consumption origin-tools for environmental impact analysis?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 15-23, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amélie Goncalves & Thomas Zeroual, 2014. "Les circuits courts alimentaires : vers une logistique plus verte ?," Post-Print hal-01073035, HAL.
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Aubert, Magali, 2017.
"Which incentives for direct selling? An analysis of French farms,"
2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy
261432, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Magali Aubert, 2017. "Which incentives for direct selling ? An analysis of French farms," Post-Print hal-02048327, HAL.
- Mundler, Patrick & Rumpus, Lucas, 2012. "The energy efficiency of local food systems: A comparison between different modes of distribution," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 609-615.
More about this item
KeywordsLOGISTIQUE; DEVELOPPEMENT DURABLE; PERFORMANCE;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00614963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.