Typology of early professional careers and perceived discrimination for young people of foreign origin
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olivier Joseph & Séverine Lemière & Laurence Lizé & Patrick Rousset, 2011. "Typology of early professional careers and perceived discrimination for young people of foreign origin," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holzer, Harry J, 1987. "Informal Job Search and Black Youth Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 446-452, June.
- Holzer, Harry J, 1988. "Search Method Use by Unemployed Youth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Barron, John M & Bishop, John, 1985. "Extensive Search, Intensive Search, and Hiring Costs: New Evidence on Employer Hiring Activity," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(3), pages 363-382, July.
- Hellerstein, Judith K. & Neumark, David & McInerney, Melissa, 2008.
"Spatial mismatch or racial mismatch?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 464-479, September.
- Judith Hellerstein & David Neumark & Melissa McInerney, 2007. "Spatial Mismatch or Racial Mismatch?," Working Papers 07-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & David Neumark & Melissa McInerney, 2007. "Spatial Mismatch or Racial Mismatch?," NBER Working Papers 13161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Lundberg, Shelly J & Startz, Richard, 1983.
"Private Discrimination and Social Intervention in Competitive Labor Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 340-347, June.
- Richard Startz & Lundberg, "undated". "Private Discrimination and Social Intervention in Competitive Labor Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 19-81, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Romain Aeberhardt & Denis Fougère & Julien Pouget & Roland Rathelot, 2010.
"Wages and employment of French workers with African origin,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 881-905, June.
- Romain Aeberhardt & Denis Fougère & Julien Pouget & Roland Rathelot, 2007. "Wages and Employment of French Workers with African Origin," Working Papers 2007-36, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Aeberhardt, Romain & Fougère, Denis & Pouget, Julien & Rathelot, Roland, 2007. "Wages and Employment of French Workers with African Origin," IZA Discussion Papers 2898, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernard Gazier & Héloïse Petit, 2007. "French Labour Market Segmentation and French Labour Market Policies since the Seventies: Connecting Changes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00186361, HAL.
- Coate, Stephen & Loury, Glenn C, 1993.
"Will Affirmative-Action Policies Eliminate Negative Stereotypes?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1220-1240, December.
- Coate, S. & Loury, G.C., 1992. "Will Affirmative Action Policies Eliminate Negative Stereotypes?," Papers 3, Boston University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor economics; segmentation; discrimination; youth; France.; insertion professionnelle des jeunes;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-08-09 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MIG-2011-08-09 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00611925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .