How Have Catch Shares Been Allocated?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Turner & Quinn Weninger, 2005.
"Meetings with Costly Participation: An Empirical Analysis,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 247-268.
- Turner, Matthew & Weninger, Quinn, 2005. "Meetings with Costly Participation: An Empirical Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11464, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cason, Timothy N., 2010.
"What Can Laboratory Experiments Teach Us About Emissions Permit Market Design?,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 151-161, April.
- Cason, Timothy N., 2010. "What Can Laboratory Experiments Teach Us About Emissions Permit Market Design?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(2), April.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Christopher M. Anderson & Daniel S. Holland, 2006. "Auctions for Initial Sale of Annual Catch Entitlement," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(3), pages 333-352.
- Montero, Juan-Pablo & Sanchez, Jose Miguel & Katz, Ricardo, 2002.
"A Market-Based Environmental Policy Experiment in Chile,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 267-287, April.
- Juan-Pablo Montero & José Miguel Sánchez & Ricardo Katz, 2000. "A Market-Based Environmental Policy Experiment in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 192, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Vetemaa, Markus & Eero, Margit & Hannesson, Rögnvaldur, 2002. "The Estonian fisheries: from the Soviet system to ITQs and quota auctions," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 95-102, March.
- Martin J. Osborne & Jeffrey S. Rosenthal & Matthew A. Turner, 2005. "Meetings with Costly Participation: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1351-1354, September.
- Anferova, Elena & Vetemaa, Markus & Hannesson, Rögnvaldur, 2005. "Fish quota auctions in the Russian Far East: a failed experiment," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 47-56, January.
- Christopher Costello & John Lynham & Sarah E. Lester & Steven D. Gaines, 2010. "Economic Incentives and Global Fisheries Sustainability," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 299-318, October.
- Terry Anderson & Ragnar Arnason & Gary D. Libecap, 2011. "Efficiency Advantages of Grandfathering in Rights-Based Fisheries Management," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 159-179, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zafer Kanik & Serkan Kucuksenel, 2013.
"The Promise of Transferable Fishing Concessions on EU Fisheries,"
ERC Working Papers
1312, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Kanik, Zafer & Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2014. "The Promise of Transferable Fishing Concessions on EU Fisheries," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170526, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Shamshak, Gina Louise & King, Jonathan R., 2015. "From cannery to culinary luxury: The evolution of the global geoduck market," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 81-89.
- Aranda, Martin & Murillas, Arantza, 2015. "Allocation of fishing possibilities, incentives and outcomes: Insights from Basque fishermen's organisations in Spain," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 171-178.
More about this item
Keywordscatch shares; ITQ; allocation; auction;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-09-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-09-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:201219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .