Economic Incentives and Global Fisheries Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013.
"Inspection, Compliance and Violation: A Case of Fisheries,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2013-17, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013. "Inspection, Compliance and Violation: A Case of Fisheries," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jessica Coria & Thomas Sterner, 2011.
"Natural Resource Management: Challenges and Policy Options,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 203-230, October.
- Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2011. "Natural Resource Management: Challenges and Policy Options," Working Papers in Economics 480, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Lynham, John, 2014.
"How have catch shares been allocated?,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 42-48.
- John Lynham, 2012. "How Have Catch Shares Been Allocated?," Working Papers 201219, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- John Lynham, 2013. "How Have Catch Shares Been Allocated?," Working Papers 2013-8, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
More about this item
Keywordscatch shares; marine conservation; property rights; ITQs; environmental solutions;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reseco:v:2:y:2010:p:299-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.