The Effects of Regional R&D Subsidies on Innovative SME: Evidence from Aquitaine SMEs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erol Taymaz & Yesim Ucdogruk, 2013. "The Demand for Researchers: Does Public R&D Support Make a Difference?," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 90-99, June.
- Lach, Saul, 2002.
"Do R&D Subsidies Stimulate or Displace Private R&D? Evidence from Israel,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 369-390, December.
- Saul Lach, 2000. "Do R&D Subsidies Stimulate or Displace Private R&D? Evidence from Israel," NBER Working Papers 7943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Antonioli & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2014. "Regional Innovation Policy and Innovative Behaviour: Looking for Additional Effects," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 64-83, January.
- Katrin Hussinger, 2008.
"R&D and subsidies at the firm level: an application of parametric and semiparametric two-step selection models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 729-747.
- Hussinger, Katrin, 2003. "R&D and Subsidies at the Firm Level: An Application of Parametric and Semi-Parametric Two-Step Selection Models," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-63, ZEW - Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung GmbH Mannheim / Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Katrin Hussinger, 2004. "R&D and Subsidies at the Firm Level: An Application of Parametric and Semi-Parametric Two-Step Selection Models," Public Economics 0403005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjørn Asheim & Ron Boschma & Philip Cooke, 2011.
"Constructing Regional Advantage: Platform Policies Based on Related Variety and Differentiated Knowledge Bases,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7), pages 893-904.
- Bjørn Asheim & Ron A. Boschma & Philip Cooke, 2007. "Constructing regional advantage: Platform policies based on related variety and differentiated knowledge bases," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0709, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2007.
- Massimo G. Colombo & Silvia Giannangeli & Luca Grilli, 2013. "Public subsidies and the employment growth of high-tech start-ups: assessing the impact of selective and automatic support schemes," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(5), pages 1273-1314, October.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2014. "Tax incentives… or subsidies for business R&D?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 571-596, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSME; R&D subsidies; regional Science and Technology policy; public policy evaluation.;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2015-05-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2015-05-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2015-05-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2015-05-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2015-05-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2015-05-09 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2015-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.