Report NEP-EUR-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14997 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Klasen, Stephan, 2015. "Labor force participation of women in the EU - What role do family policies play?," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 242, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Maria Laura Parisi & Enrico Marelli & Olga Demidova, 2015. "Labour Productivity of Young and Adult Temporary Workers and Youth Unemployment: a Cross-country Analysis," Discussion Papers 1_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Andreas Beerli & Ronald Indergand, 2015. "Which factors drive the skill-mix of migrants in the long-run?," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 012, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Zsombor Cseres-Gergely & Agota Scharle & Arpad Foldessy, 2015. "Evaluating the impact of a well - targeted wage subsidy using administrative data," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1503, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Venhorst, V. & Cörvers, F., 2015. "Entry into working life: Spatial mobility and the job match quality of higher-educated graduates," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Isabel Bodas Freitas & Fulvio Castellacci & Roberto Fontana & Franco Malerba & Andrea Vezzulli, 2015. "The additionality effects of R&D tax credits across sectors: A cross-country microeconometric analysis," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150424, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Elisa Giuliani & Arianna Martinelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2015. "Is Co-Invention Expediting Technological Catch Up? A Study of Collaboration between Emerging Country Firms and EU inventors," LEM Papers Series 2015/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Joakim palme & Axel Cronert, 2015. "Trends in the Swedish Social Investment Welfare State: ‘The Enlightened Path’ or ‘The Third Way’ for ‘the Lions’?," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/12, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Dinkel, Andreas & Schanz, Deborah, 2015. "Tax attractiveness and the location of patents," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 188, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Francesco Bosello & Elisa Delpiazzo & Fabio Eboli, 2015. "Macro-economic Impact Assessment of Future Changes in European Marine Ecosystem Services," Working Papers 2015.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paulus, Alari, 2015. "Tax evasion and measurement error: An econometric analysis of survey data linked with tax records," ISER Working Paper Series 2015-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- BEDU Nicolas & VANDERSTOCKEN Alexis, 2015. "The Effects of Regional R&D Subsidies on Innovative SME: Evidence from Aquitaine SMEs," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2015-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Peter S. Eppinger & Nicole Meythaler & Marc-Manuel Sindlinger & Marcel Smolka, 2015. "The Great Trade Collapse and the Spanish Export Miracle: Firm-level Evidence from the Crisis," Economics Working Papers 2015-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kokko, Ari & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson & Videnord, Josefin, 2015. "The growth effects of R&D spending in the EU: A meta-analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Francisco J. Bahamonde-Birke & Tibor Hanappi, 2015. "The Potential of Electromobility in Austria: An Analysis Based on Hybrid Choice Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1472, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Benjamin Michallet & Giuseppe Lucio Gaeta & François Facchini, 2015. "Greening Up or Not? The Determinants Political Parties’ Environmental Concern: An Empirical Analysis Based on European Data (1970-2008)," Working Papers 2015.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klinger, Sabine & Weber, Enzo, 2015. "GDP-Employment Decoupling and the Productivity Puzzle in Germany," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 485, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Marlene Karl, 2015. "Are ethical and social banks less risky? Evidence from a new dataset," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 96, WWWforEurope.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Schmitz, Jan, 2015. "Tax compliance and information provision: A field experiment with small firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-028, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.