Report NEP-SBM-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Stanca & Herbert Dawid & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "Are R&D investments by incumbents decreasing in the availability of complementary assets for start-ups?," LEM Papers Series 2015/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- BEDU Nicolas & VANDERSTOCKEN Alexis, 2015. "The Effects of Regional R&D Subsidies on Innovative SME: Evidence from Aquitaine SMEs," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Isabel Bodas Freitas & Fulvio Castellacci & Roberto Fontana & Franco Malerba & Andrea Vezzulli, 2015. "The additionality effects of R&D tax credits across sectors: A cross-country microeconometric analysis," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150424, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Amess, Kevin & Stiebale, Joel & Wright, Mike, 2015. "The impact of private equity on firms' innovation activity," DICE Discussion Papers 184, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kokko, Ari & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson & Videnord, Josefin, 2015. "The growth effects of R&D spending in the EU: A meta-analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14997 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Gompers & Steven N. Kaplan & Vladimir Mukharlyamov, 2015. "What Do Private Equity Firms Say They Do?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-081, Harvard Business School.