The Dual Role of Mobile Payment in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Cull, Robert & Qian, Jun & Senbet, Lemma & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2012.
"Improving Access to Banking: Evidence from Kenya,"
12-11, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Cull, Robert & Qian, Jun & Senbet, Lemma W & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2014. "Improving Access to Banking: Evidence from Kenya," CEPR Discussion Papers 9840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Robert Cull & Jun “Qj” Qian & Lemma Senbet & Patricio Valenzuela, 2013. "Improving Access to Banking: Evidence from Kenya," Documentos de Trabajo 298, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Cull, Robert & Qian, Jun & Senbet, Lemma & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2013. "Improving access to banking : evidence from Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6593, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaël Assous & Olivier Bruno & Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand, 2015. "The Law of Diminishing Elasticity of Demand in Harrod’s Trade Cycle (1936)," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-02, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile-payment services; Financial inclusion; Developing countries; Switching costs; Frugal innovations;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2015-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.