Report NEP-MFD-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Marie Baland & Rohini Somanathan & Zaki Wahhaj, 2014. "Group Lending and Endogenous Social Sanctions," Studies in Economics 1415, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Elzahi, Abd Elrahman, 2015. "Islamic Microfinance: Moving Beyond Financial Inclusion," Working Papers 1435-11, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- ZOUARI, Zeineb & NABI, Mahmoud Sami, 2015. "Enhancing The Enforceability Of Islamic Microfinance Contracts In Oic Countries," Policy Papers 1435-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Possumah, Bayu Taufiq, 2014. "Does the Capital Structure Matter for Islamic Microfinance Institutions?," Working Papers 1435-12, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Mohamed Ali, Khalifa, 2014. "Integrating Zakah, Awqaf and Islamic Microfinance for Poverty Alleviation: Three Models Of Islamic Micro Finance," Working Papers 1435-19, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Jensen, Nathaniel & Barrett, Christopher B. & Mude, Andrew, 2014. "Index Insurance and Cash Transfers: A Comparative Analysis from Northern Kenya," MPRA Paper 61372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laetitia Chaix & Dominique Torre, 2015. "The Dual Role of Mobile Payment in Developing Countries," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.