Factors affecting Malaysian university students’ purchase intention in social networking sites
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ha, Sejin & Stoel, Leslie, 2009. "Consumer e-shopping acceptance: Antecedents in a technology acceptance model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 565-571, May.
- Zeinab Zaremohzzabieh & Bahaman Abu Samah & Mahazan Muhammad & Siti Zobidah Omar & Jusang Bolong & Salleh Bin Hj Hassan & Hayrol Azril Mohamed Shaffril, 2016. "Information and Communications Technology Acceptance by Youth Entrepreneurs in Rural Malaysian Communities: The Mediating Effects of Attitude and Entrepreneurial Intention," Information Technology for Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 606-629, October.
- Pascual-Miguel, Félix J. & Agudo-Peregrina, Ángel F. & Chaparro-Peláez, Julián, 2015. "Influences of gender and product type on online purchasing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1550-1556.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Kim, Myung-Ja & Chung, Namho & Lee, Choong-Ki, 2011. "The effect of perceived trust on electronic commerce: Shopping online for tourism products and services in South Korea," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 256-265.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeo, Sook Fern & Tan, Cheng Ling & Teo, Shen Long & Tan, Kim Hua, 2021. "The role of food apps servitization on repurchase intention: A study of FoodPanda," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 234(C).
- Ameen, Nisreen & Shah, Mahmood Hussain & Sims, Julian & Choudrie, Jyoti & Willis, Robert, 2020. "Are there peas in a pod when considering mobile phone and mobile applications use: A quantitative study," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 55(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Morosan, Cristian, 2016. "An empirical examination of U.S. travelersâ€™ intentions to use biometric e-gates in airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 120-128.
- Yu Wang & Shanyong Wang & Jing Wang & Jiuchang Wei & Chenglin Wang, 2020. "An empirical study of consumers’ intention to use ride-sharing services: using an extended technology acceptance model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 397-415, February.
- Scott, Stephanie & Hughes, Paul & Hodgkinson, Ian & Kraus, Sascha, 2019. "Technology adoption factors in the digitization of popular culture: Analyzing the online gambling market," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Tibert Verhagen & Daniel Bloemers, 2018. "Exploring the cognitive and affective bases of online purchase intentions: a hierarchical test across product types," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 537-561, September.
- Morgan-Thomas, Anna & Veloutsou, Cleopatra, 2013. "Beyond technology acceptance: Brand relationships and online brand experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 21-27.
- Al-Qeisi, Kholoud & Dennis, Charles & Alamanos, Eleftherios & Jayawardhena, Chanaka, 2014. "Website design quality and usage behavior: Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2282-2290.
- Garaus, Marion & Wolfsteiner, Elisabeth & Wagner, Udo, 2016. "Shoppers' acceptance and perceptions of electronic shelf labels," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3687-3692.
- Brusch, Ines & Rappel, Nina, 2020. "Exploring the acceptance of instant shopping â€“ An empirical analysis of the determinants of user intention," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Bailey, Ainsworth Anthony & Bonifield, Carolyn M. & Arias, Alejandro, 2018. "Social media use by young Latin American consumers: An exploration," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 10-19.
- Juan F. Tavera MesÃas & Juan C. Sánchez Giraldo & Bernardo Ballesteros Díaz, 2011. "AceptaciÃ³n del E-Commerce en Colombia: un estudio para la ciudad de MedellÃn," Revista Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, December.
- Natarajan, Thamaraiselvan & Balasubramanian, Senthil Arasu & Kasilingam, Dharun Lingam, 2017. "Understanding the intention to use mobile shopping applications and its influence on price sensitivity," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 8-22.
- Driediger, Fabian & Bhatiasevi, Veera, 2019. "Online grocery shopping in Thailand: Consumer acceptance and usage behavior," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 224-237.
- Junic Kim, 2018. "Platform Adoption Factors in the Internet Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-12, September.
- Yoon, Jeewhan & Vonortas, Nicholas S. & Han, SungWon, 2020. "Do-It-Yourself laboratories and attitude toward use: The effects of self-efficacy and the perception of security and privacy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
- Mauricio S. Featherman & Nick Hajli, 2016. "Self-Service Technologies and e-Services Risks in Social Commerce Era," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 251-269, December.
- Donglin Han & Huiying (Cynthia) Hou & Hao Wu & Joseph H. K. Lai, 2021. "Modelling Tourists’ Acceptance of Hotel Experience-Enhancement Smart Technologies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(8), pages 1-19, April.
- Muhammad Fazal Ijaz & Jongtae Rhee, 2018. "Constituents and Consequences of Online-Shopping in Sustainable E-Business: An Experimental Study of Online-Shopping Malls," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-24, October.
- John D'Ambra & Concepción S. Wilson & Shahriar Akter, 2013. "Application of the task-technology fit model to structure and evaluate the adoption of E-books by Academics," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 64(1), pages 48-64, January.
- Smith, Rachel & Deitz, George & Royne, Marla B. & Hansen, John D. & Grünhagen, Marko & Witte, Carl, 2013. "Cross-cultural examination of online shopping behavior: A comparison of Norway, Germany, and the United States," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 328-335.
- Abdul Kabeer Kazi & Muhammad Adeel Mannan, 2013.
"Factors affecting adoption of mobile banking in Pakistan: Empirical Evidence,"
International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 54-61, July.
- Kazi, Abdul Kabeer & Mannan, Muhammad Adeel, 2013. "Factors affecting adoption of mobile banking in Pakistan: Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 47922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1182612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://cogentoa.tandfonline.com/OABM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://cogentoa.tandfonline.com/OABM20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.