The Law of Diminishing Elasticity of Demand in Harrod’s Trade Cycle (1936)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Bruno & Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand, 2014.
"The instability principle revisited: an essay in Harrodian dynamics,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 467-484, June.
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Olivier Bruno, 2014. "The instability Principle revisited: an essay in Harrodian Dynamics," Post-Print halshs-01066338, HAL.
- Laetitia Chaix & Dominique Torre, 2015. "The Dual Role of Mobile Payment in Developing Countries," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- R. F. Harrod, 1934. "Doctrines of Imperfect Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(3), pages 442-470.
- Daniele Besomi, 2004. "Harrod's Dynamics in the Making," Chapters, in: Ingo Barens & Volker Caspari & Bertram Schefold (ed.),Political Events and Economic Ideas, chapter 19, Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gheorghe Savoiu & Emilia Gogu & Alexandru Ionescu, 2016. "Model Estimates Of Gross Domestic Product In Relation to Export And Import Of Fuels, Focused on the Elasticity and Determination Of Directly and Indirectly Associated Rates," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(1), pages 21-40, March.
- MichaÃ«l Assous & Muriel Dal Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2016. "Business cycles and growth," Chapters, in: Gilbert Faccarello & Heinz D. Kurz (ed.),Handbook on the History of Economic Analysis Volume III, chapter 4, pages 27-39, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michaël Assous & Muriel Dal Pont Legrand, 2018.
"Growth without Expectations:The Original Sin of Neoclassical Growth Models,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2018-30, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Michaël Assous & Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand, 2019. ""Growth without Expectations: The Original Sin of Neoclassical Growth Models”," Post-Print halshs-02386266, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade cycle; Imperfect competition; Law of Diminishing Elasticity of Demand; Roy Harrod;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2015-01-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2015-01-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-01-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2015-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.