Mentor Bouniatian on cycles and equilibrium
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alain Raybaut & Cécile Dangel-Hagnauer, 1997.
"Albert Aftalion's macrodynamic theory of endogenous business cycles,"
- Dangel, Cecile & Raybaut, Alain, 1997. "Albert Aftalion's Macrodynamic Theory of Endogenous Business Cycles," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 71-92, March.
- E. A. Wrigley, 1999. "Corn and Crisis: Malthus on the High Price of Provisions," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(1), pages 121-128.
- Mentor Bouniatian, 1968. "Causes of the Rise in Prices since the War," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 651.
- Wesley Clair Mitchell, 1927. "Introductory pages to "Business Cycles: The Problem and Its Setting"," NBER Chapters, in: Business Cycles: The Problem and Its Setting, pages -23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wesley Clair Mitchell, 1927. "Business Cycles: The Problem and Its Setting," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mitc27-1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:18:y:2007:i:1:p:120-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.