Firm heterogeneity in food safety provision: Evidence from aflatoxin tests in Kenya:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fares, M'hand & Rouviere, Elodie, 2010.
"The implementation mechanisms of voluntary food safety systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 412-418, October.
- M'Hand Fares & Elodie Rouviere, 2010. "The implementation mechanisms of voluntary food safety systems," Post-Print hal-01323222, HAL.
- Kathleen Segerson, 1999. "Mandatory versus voluntary approaches to food safety," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 53-70.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008.
"Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 414-427, August.
- Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach, 2006. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," Working Papers 621, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoffmann, Vivian & Gatobu, Ken Mwithirwa, 2014. "Growing their own: Unobservable quality and the value of self-provisioning," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 168-178.
- Gerhard O. Orosel & Klaus G. Zauner, 2011. "Quality Diversity and Prices in Markets for Experience Goods," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 709-738, September.
- Kirimi, Lilian & Sitko, Nicholas & Jayne, Thom S. & Karin, Francis & Muyanga, Milu & Sheahan, Megan & Flock, James & Bor, Gilbert, 2011.
"A Farm Gate-to-Consumer Value Chain Analysis of Kenya's Maize Marketing System,"
202597, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Kirimi, Lilian & Sitko, Nicholas J. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Karin, Francis & Muyanga, Milu & Sheahan, Megan & Flock, James & Bor, Gilbert, 2011. "A Farm Gate-to-Consumer Value Chain Analysis of Kenya’s Maize Marketing System," Food Security International Development Working Papers 101172, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hugo Groote & Clare Narrod & Simon C. Kimenju & Charles Bett & Rosemarie P. B. Scott & Marites M. Tiongco & Zachary M. Gitonga, 2016. "Measuring rural consumers’ willingness to pay for quality labels using experimental auctions: the case of aflatoxin-free maize in Kenya," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 33-45, January.
- Helmut Bester, 1998. "Quality Uncertainty Mitigates Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(4), pages 828-844, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leroy, Jef L. & Wang, Jia-Sheng & Jones, Kelly, 2015. "Serum aflatoxin B1-lysine adduct level in adult women from Eastern Province in Kenya depends on household socio-economic status: A cross sectional study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 104-110.
More about this item
KeywordsFood safety; aflatoxins; Mycotoxins; Developing countries; Health; regulation; Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-03-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-BEC-2015-03-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2015-03-13 (Development)
- NEP-IPR-2015-03-13 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .