Firm heterogeneity in food safety provision: Evidence from aflatoxin tests in Kenya:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fares, M'hand & Rouviere, Elodie, 2010.
"The implementation mechanisms of voluntary food safety systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 412-418, October.
- M'Hand Fares & Elodie Rouviere, 2010. "The implementation mechanisms of voluntary food safety systems," Post-Print hal-01323222, HAL.
- Kathleen Segerson, 1999. "Mandatory versus voluntary approaches to food safety," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 53-70.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008.
"Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 414-427, August.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoffmann, Vivian & Gatobu, Ken Mwithirwa, 2014. "Growing their own: Unobservable quality and the value of self-provisioning," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 168-178.
- Kirimi, Lilian & Sitko, Nicholas & Jayne, Thom S. & Karin, Francis & Muyanga, Milu & Sheahan, Megan & Flock, James & Bor, Gilbert, 2011.
"A Farm Gate-to-Consumer Value Chain Analysis of Kenya's Maize Marketing System,"
202597, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Kirimi, Lilian & Sitko, Nicholas J. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Karin, Francis & Muyanga, Milu & Sheahan, Megan & Flock, James & Bor, Gilbert, 2011. "A Farm Gate-to-Consumer Value Chain Analysis of Kenya’s Maize Marketing System," Food Security International Development Working Papers 101172, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Helmut Bester, 1998. "Quality Uncertainty Mitigates Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(4), pages 828-844, Winter.
- Gerhard O. Orosel & Klaus G. Zauner, 2011. "Quality Diversity and Prices in Markets for Experience Goods," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 709-738, September.
- Hugo Groote & Clare Narrod & Simon C. Kimenju & Charles Bett & Rosemarie P. B. Scott & Marites M. Tiongco & Zachary M. Gitonga, 2016. "Measuring rural consumers’ willingness to pay for quality labels using experimental auctions: the case of aflatoxin-free maize in Kenya," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 33-45, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leroy, Jef L. & Wang, Jia-Sheng & Jones, Kelly, 2015. "Serum aflatoxin B1-lysine adduct level in adult women from Eastern Province in Kenya depends on household socio-economic status: A cross sectional study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 104-110.
More about this item
KeywordsFood safety; aflatoxins; Mycotoxins; Developing countries; Health; regulation; Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-03-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-BEC-2015-03-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2015-03-13 (Development)
- NEP-IPR-2015-03-13 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.