Review of input and output policies for cereal production in Bangladesh:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "Cameroon - Country Profile," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 112.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2008.
"Agricultural intensification, irrigation and the environment in South Asia: Issues and policy options,"
Elsevier, pages 111-124.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2006. "Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149859, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Mohammad Alauddin & John Quiggin, 2006. "Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP4M06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- AfDB AfDB, . "2010 - Egypt - Country Profile," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 117.
- Ali, M. Yusuf & Waddington, Stephen R. & Hodson, Dave P. & Timsina, J. & Dixon, John, 2008. "Maize-Rice Cropping Systems in Bangladesh: Status and Research Opportunities," Maize Production Systems Papers 56106, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Chowdhury, Nuimuddin & Farid, Nasir & Roy, Devesh, 2006. "Food policy liberalization in Bangladesh: how the government and the markets delivered," MTID discussion papers 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Brauw, Alan & Gilligan, Daniel, 2011. "Using the regression discontinuity design with implicit partitions: The impacts of comunidades solidarias rurales on schooling in El Salvador," IFPRI discussion papers 1116, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yu, Wusheng & Bandara, Jayatilleke S., 2014. "India’s grain security policy in the era of high food prices: a computable general equilibrium analysis," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182694, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kozicka, Marta & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Saini, Shweta & Brockhaus, Jan, 2014. "Modeling Indian Wheat and Rice Sector Policies," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169808, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Kozicka, Marta, 2016. "What Drives India’s Rice Stocks? Empirical Evidence," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235659, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yu, Wusheng & Bandara, Jayatilleke S, 2015. "India’s Grain Security Policy in the Era of High Food Prices: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211863, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marta Kozicka & Dr Matthias Kalkuhl & Jan Brockhaus, 2015.
"Food Grain Policies in India and Their Implications for Stocks and Fiscal Costs: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis,"
- Marta Kozicka & Matthias Kalkuhl & Jan Brockhaus, 2016. "Food Grain Policies in India and their Implications for Stocks and Fiscal Costs: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis," FOODSECURE Working papers 41, LEI Wageningen UR.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Policies; inputs; outputs; Cereal Systems Initiative for South Asia (CSISA);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .