Review of input and output policies for cereal production in Bangladesh:
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2008.
"Agricultural intensification, irrigation and the environment in South Asia: Issues and policy options,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 111-124, March.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2006. "Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149859, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Mohammad Alauddin & John Quiggin, 2006. "Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP4M06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Ali, M. Yusuf & Waddington, Stephen R. & Hodson, Dave P. & Timsina, J. & Dixon, John, 2008. "Maize-Rice Cropping Systems in Bangladesh: Status and Research Opportunities," Maize Production Systems Papers 56106, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Cameroon - Country Profile," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 112.
- AfDB AfDB, . "2010 - Egypt - Country Profile," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 117.
- Chowdhury, Nuimuddin & Farid, Nasir & Roy, Devesh, 2006. "Food policy liberalization in Bangladesh: how the government and the markets delivered," MTID discussion papers 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)