Individual Tax Rates and Regional Tax Revenues: A Cross-State Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2017. "Individual tax rates and regional tax revenues: a cross-state analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(5), pages 701-711, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1985.
"Redistributive taxation in a simple perfect foresight model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 59-83.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1982. "Redistributive Taxation in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model," Discussion Papers 572, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- McKitrick, Ross R., 1998. "The econometric critique of computable general equilibrium modeling: the role of functional forms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 543-573, October.
- Klaus Conrad & Stefan Heng, 2002.
"Financing road infrastructure by savings in congestion costs: A CGE analysis,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 107-122.
- Conrad, Klaus & Heng, Stefan, 2000. "Financing Road Infrastructure by Savings in Congestion Costs : A CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers 579, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Douglas R. Dalenberg & Mark D. Partridge, 1997. "Public Infrastructure and Wages: Public Capital's Role as a Productive Input and Household Amenity," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(2), pages 268-284.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 1999. "Which comes first, jobs or people? An analysis of the recent stylized facts," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 117-123, July.
- Roos, Michael W. M., 2004. "Agglomeration and the public sector," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 411-427, July.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Douglas R. Dalenberg & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Public Infrastructure: Pork or Jobs Creator?," Public Finance Review, , vol. 26(1), pages 24-52, January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Individual Tax Rates and Regional Tax Revenues: A Cross-State Analysis
by Hakan Yilmazkuday in Hakan Yilmazkuday's Blog on 2016-06-13 21:08:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayoki, Milton, 2017. "Estimating the Revenue Impacts of Tax Harmonisation," MPRA Paper 83548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Taxes; State Tax Revenue; Individual Welfare;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2015-11-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2015-11-15 (Public Finance)
- NEP-URE-2015-11-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fiu:wpaper:1507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheng Guo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defiuus.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.