Regional Consumption Responses and the Aggregate Fiscal Multiplier
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dupor, William D. & Karabarbounis, Marios & Kudlyak, Marianna & Mehkari, M. Saif, 2018. "Regional Consumption Responses and the Aggregate Fiscal Multiplier," Working Papers 2018-4, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dupor, Bill & Karabarbounis, Marios & Kudlyak, Marianna & Mehkari, M. Saif, 2018. "Regional Consumption Responses and the Aggregate Fiscal Multiplier," Working Paper Series 2018-4, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bill Dupor & Peter B. McCrory, 2018.
"A Cup Runneth Over: Fiscal Policy Spillovers from the 2009 Recovery Act,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(611), pages 1476-1508, June.
- Dupor, William D. & McCrory, Peter B., 2014. "A Cup Runneth Over: Fiscal Policy Spillovers from the 2009 Recovery Act," Working Papers 2014-29, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Apr 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer Spending; Fiscal Multiplier; Regional Variation; Heterogeneous Agents.;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2018-03-12 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2018-03-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2018-03-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:18-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .