Regional Consumption Responses and the Aggregate Fiscal Multiplier
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dupor, William D. & Karabarbounis, Marios & Kudlyak, Marianna & Mehkari, M. Saif, 2018. "Regional Consumption Responses and the Aggregate Fiscal Multiplier," Working Papers 2018-4, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dupor, Bill & Karabarbounis, Marios & Kudlyak, Marianna & Mehkari, M. Saif, 2018. "Regional Consumption Responses and the Aggregate Fiscal Multiplier," Working Paper Series 2018-4, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:econjl:v:128:y:2018:i:611:p:1476-1508 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bill Dupor & Peter B. McCrory, 2018.
"A Cup Runneth Over: Fiscal Policy Spillovers from the 2009 Recovery Act,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(611), pages 1476-1508, June.
- Dupor, William D. & McCrory, Peter B., 2014. "A Cup Runneth Over: Fiscal Policy Spillovers from the 2009 Recovery Act," Working Papers 2014-29, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Apr 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer Spending; Fiscal Multiplier; Regional Variation; Heterogeneous Agents.;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2018-03-12 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2018-03-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2018-03-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:18-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.