Non-durable Consumption and Housing Net Worth in the Great Recession: Evidence from Easily Accessible Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Greg Kaplan & Kurt Mitman & Giovanni L. Violante, 2016. "Non-durable Consumption and Housing Net Worth in the Great Recession: Evidence from Easily Accessible Data," NBER Working Papers 22232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:jpolec:doi:10.1086/701422 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaron Hedlund, 2014. "The Cyclical Dynamics of Illiquid Housing, Debt, and Foreclosures," Working Papers 1416, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Johannes Stroebel & Joseph Vavra, 2019.
"House Prices, Local Demand, and Retail Prices,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1391-1436.
- Johannes Stroebel & Joseph Vavra, 2014. "House Prices, Local Demand, and Retail Prices," NBER Working Papers 20710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ströbel, Johannes & Vavra, Joseph, 2015. "House Prices, Local Demand, and Retail Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 10612, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johannes Ströbel & Joseph Vavra, 2015. "House Prices, Local Demand, and Retail Prices," CESifo Working Paper Series 5607, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption; great recession; House Prices; Non-durable expenditures;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.