Supply Elasticity and the Housing Cycle of the 2000s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piazzesi, M. & Schneider, M., 2016. "Housing and Macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, Elsevier.
- Florian Hoffmann & Thomas Lemieux, 2016.
"Unemployment in the Great Recession: A Comparison of Germany, Canada, and the United States,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(S1), pages 95-139.
- Florian Hoffmann & Thomas Lemieux, 2013. "Unemployment in the Great Recession: A Comparison of Germany, Canada, and the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Labor Markets in the Aftermath of the Great Recession, pages 95-139 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Hoffmann & Thomas Lemieux, 2014. "Unemployment in the Great Recession: A Comparison of Germany, Canada and the United States," NBER Working Papers 20694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bahadir, Berrak & Mykhaylova, Olena, 2014. "Housing market dynamics with delays in the construction sector," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 94-108.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:130-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adelino, Manuel & Schoar, Antoinette & Severino, Felipe, 2015. "House prices, collateral, and self-employment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 288-306.
- Oikarinen, Elias & Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Engblom, Janne, 2018. "U.S. metropolitan house price dynamics," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 54-69.
- Chan, Sewin & Haughwout, Andrew & Tracy, Joseph, 2015. "How Mortgage Finance Affects the Urban Landscape," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Mian, A. & Sufi, A., 2016.
"Who Bears the Cost of Recessions? The Role of House Prices and Household Debt,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2016. "Who Bears the Cost of Recessions? The Role of House Prices and Household Debt," NBER Working Papers 22256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Molloy, Raven, 2015. "Regulation and Housing Supply," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Alexander N. Bogin & Stephen D. Bruestle & William M. Doerner, 2017.
"How Low Can House Prices Go? Estimating a Conservative Lower Bound,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 97-116, January.
- Alexander N. Bogin & Stephen D. Bruestle & William M. Doerner, 2015. "How Low Can House Prices Go? Estimating a Conservative Lower Bound," FHFA Staff Working Papers 15-01, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Dong, Yilin, 2016. "A note on geographical constraints and housing markets in China," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 15-21.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2014. "Availability, Affordability and Volatility: the case of Hong Kong Housing Market," MPRA Paper 58770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Nathanson, Charles G., 2015. "Housing Bubbles," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Flor, Michael A. & Klarl, Torben, 2017.
"On the cyclicity of regional house prices: New evidence for U.S. metropolitan statistical areas,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 134-156.
- Michael A. Flor & Torben Klarl, 2015. "On the Cyclicity of Regional House Prices: New Evidence for U.S. Metropolitan Statistical Areas," CESifo Working Paper Series 5471, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elias Oikarinen & Steven C. Bourassa & Martin Hoesli & Janne Engblom, 2017. "U.S. Metropolitan House Price Dynamics," LARES lares_2017_paper_25, Latin American Real Estate Society (LARES).
- Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2015. "Availability, Affordability and Volatility: The Case of the Hong Kong Housing Market," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 383-428.
- Luca Casolaro & Cristina Fabrizi, 2018. "House prices in local markets in Italy: dynamics, levels and the role of urban agglomerations," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 456, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:58:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-017-9643-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & Charles G. Nathanson, 2014. "Housing Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 20426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Elming & Andreas Ermler, 2016. "Housing equity, saving and debt dynamics over the Great Recession," IFS Working Papers W16/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Alexander N. Bogin & William M. Doerner & William D. Larson, 2016. "Local House Price Growth Accelerations," FHFA Staff Working Papers 16-02, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:41:y:2013:i:4:p:793-813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.