Report NEP-DGE-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2018. "Optimal Taxes on Capital in the OLG Model with Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Income Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 12717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victor Ortego-Marti & Miroslav Gabrovski, 2018. "Housing Market Dynamics with Search Frictions," Working Papers 201804, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Angela Abbate & Dominik Thaler, 2018. "Monetary policy and the asset risk-taking channel," Working Papers 1805, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Beqiraj Elton & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Serpieri Carolina, 2017. "Bounded-rationality and heterogeneous agents: Long or short forecasters?," wp.comunite 00132, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2017. "US financial shocks and the distribution of income and consumption in the UK," Working Papers 845, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Guilherme Bandeira, 2018. "Fiscal transfers in a monetary union with sovereign risk," Working Papers 1807, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Andrade, Philippe & Galí, Jordi & Lebihan, Hervé & Matheron, Julien, 2018. "The Optimal Inflation Target and the Natural Rate of Interest," CEPR Discussion Papers 12723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dupor, William D. & Karabarbounis, Marios & Kudlyak, Marianna & Mehkari, M. Saif, 2018. "Regional Consumption Responses and the Aggregate Fiscal Multiplier," Working Paper 18-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Biswas, Siddhartha & Hanson, Andrew & Phan, Toan, 2018. "Bubbly Recessions," Working Paper 18-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Giovanni Pellegrino, 2017. "Uncertainty-dependent Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks: A New Keynesian Interpretation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6821, CESifo Group Munich.
- Noel Rapa, 2017. "Estimates of Fiscal Multipliers using MEDSEA," CBM Working Papers WP/04/2017, Central Bank of Malta.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthiere & Stéphane Zuber, 2017. "Premature Deaths, Accidental Bequests and Fairness," CESifo Working Paper Series 6802, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Irmen, 2018. "Technological Progress, the Supply of Hours Worked, and the Consumption-Leisure Complementarity," CESifo Working Paper Series 6843, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roger Farmer & Pawel Zabczyk, 2018. "The Household Fallacy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 487, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Andrea Benecchi & James Malley, 2017. "Can subsidising job-related training reduce inequality?," Working Papers 2017_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Xiaoshan Chen & Campbell Leith & Matta Ricci, 2018. "Debt Sustainability and Welfare along an Optimal Laffer Curve," Working Papers 2018-01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Fabrice Collard & Sujoy Mukerji & Kevin Sheppard & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2017. "Ambiguity and the historical equity premium," Working Papers 835, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Luca Gambetti & Dimitris Korobilis & John D. Tsoukalas & Francesco Zanetti, 2017. "The Effect of News Shocks and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2017_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.