The minimum balance at risk: a proposal to mitigate the systemic risks posed by money market funds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick E. McCabe & Marco Cipriani & Michael Holscher & Antoine Martin, 2012. "The minimum balance at risk: a proposal to mitigate the systemic risks posed by money market funds," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
References listed on IDEAS
- Lyon, Andrew B, 1984. " Money Market Funds and Shareholder Dilution," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1011-1020, September.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Regulating Money Market Mutual Funds: An Update
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2014-07-28 17:27:36
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Cipriani & Antoine Martin & Bruno Parigi, 2013. "Money market funds intermediation, bank instability, and contagion," Staff Reports 599, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft, 2012. "shadow banking: a review of the literature," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Bengtsson, E., 2013. "Fund Management and Systemic Risk - Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-06, Department of International Politics, City University London.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2012. "Some theoretical considerations regarding net asset values for money market funds," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 4Q, pages 231-254.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft & Nicola Cetorelli, 2013. "Shadow bank monitoring," Staff Reports 638, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Manmohan Singh, 2012. "Puts in the Shadow," IMF Working Papers 12/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Adrian, Tobias, 2014. "Financial stability policies for shadow banking," Staff Reports 664, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gallagher, Emily & Schmidt, Lawrence & Timmermann, Allan G & Wermers, Russ, 2017. "Transparency, Investor Information Acquisition, and Money Market Fund Risk Rebalancing during the 2011-12 Eurozone Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11895, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eisenbach, Thomas M. & Keister, Todd & McAndrews, James J. & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2014. "Stability of funding models: an analytical framework," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Feb, pages 29-47.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney market funds ; Human behavior ; Investments ; Financial crises ; Systemic risk;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.