The minimum balance at risk: a proposal to mitigate the systemic risks posed by money market funds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick E. McCabe & Marco Cipriani & Michael Holscher & Antoine Martin, 2012. "The minimum balance at risk: a proposal to mitigate the systemic risks posed by money market funds," Staff Reports 564, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lyon, Andrew B, 1984. " Money Market Funds and Shareholder Dilution," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1011-1020, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Cipriani & Antoine Martin & Bruno Parigi, 2013. "Money market funds intermediation, bank instability, and contagion," Staff Reports 599, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft, 2012. "shadow banking: a review of the literature," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Bengtsson, E., 2013. "Fund Management and Systemic Risk - Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-06, Department of International Politics, City University London.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2012. "Some theoretical considerations regarding net asset values for money market funds," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 4Q, pages 231-254.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft & Nicola Cetorelli, 2013. "Shadow bank monitoring," Staff Reports 638, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Manmohan Singh, 2012. "Puts in the Shadow," IMF Working Papers 12/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Adrian, Tobias, 2014. "Financial stability policies for shadow banking," Staff Reports 664, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gallagher, Emily & Schmidt, Lawrence & Timmermann, Allan G & Wermers, Russ, 2017. "Transparency, Investor Information Acquisition, and Money Market Fund Risk Rebalancing during the 2011-12 Eurozone Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11895, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eisenbach, Thomas M. & Keister, Todd & McAndrews, James J. & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2014. "Stability of funding models: an analytical framework," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Feb, pages 29-47.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2012-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .