Some theoretical considerations regarding net asset values for money market funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Burcu Duygan-Bump & Patrick Parkinson & Eric Rosengren & Gustavo A. Suarez & Paul Willen, 2013.
"How Effective Were the Federal Reserve Emergency Liquidity Facilities? Evidence from the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 68(2), pages 715-737, April.
- Burcu Duygan-Bump & Patrick M. Parkinson & Eric S. Rosengren & Gustavo A. Suarez & Paul S. Willen, 2010. "How effective were the Federal Reserve emergency liquidity facilities?: evidence from the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU10-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Rosen, Kenneth T & Katz, Larry, 1983. " Money Market Mutual Funds: An Experiment in Ad Hoc Deregulation: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 1011-1017, June.
- Xavier Freixas & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2008. "Microeconomics of Banking, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262062704, January.
- Patrick E. McCabe & Marco Cipriani & Michael Holscher & Antoine Martin, 2012.
"The minimum balance at risk: a proposal to mitigate the systemic risks posed by money market funds,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2012-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Patrick E. McCabe & Marco Cipriani & Michael Holscher & Antoine Martin, 2012. "The minimum balance at risk: a proposal to mitigate the systemic risks posed by money market funds," Staff Reports 564, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Cecilia Parlatore Siritto, 2013. "The Regulation of Money Market Funds: Adding Discipline to the Policy Debate," 2013 Meeting Papers 102, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 2005. "Why are Most Funds Open-End? Competition and the Limits of Arbitrage," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(1), pages 247-272.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parlatore, Cecilia, 2015. "Fragility in money marketfunds: sponsor support and regulation," Working Paper Series 1772, European Central Bank.
- Parlatore, Cecilia, 2016. "Fragility in money market funds: Sponsor support and regulation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 595-623.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:2012:i:4q:p:231-254:n:v.98no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .