Extensive and intensive trade margins: a state-by-state view
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Chaney, 2008.
"Distorted Gravity: The Intensive and Extensive Margins of International Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1707-1721, September.
- Thomas Chaney, 2008. "Distorted Gravity: The Intensive and Extensive Margins of International Trade," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6apm7lruv08, Sciences Po.
- Maria Persson, 2013. "Trade facilitation and the extensive margin," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 658-693, August.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2013.
"How Important Is the New Goods Margin in International Trade?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(2), pages 358-392.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2006. "How Important is the New Goods Margin in International Trade?," 2006 Meeting Papers 733, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2009. "How important is the new goods margin in international trade?," Staff Report 324, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrew J. Cassey, 2011. "State Foreign Export Patterns," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 308-329, October.
- Simeon Djankov & Caroline Freund & Cong S. Pham, 2010. "Trading on Time," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(1), pages 166-173, February.
- Markusen, James R., 2013.
"Expansion of trade at the extensive margin: A general gains-from-trade result and illustrative examples,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 262-270.
- James R. Markusen, 2010. "Expansion of Trade at the Extensive Margin: A General Gains-from-Trade Result and Illustrative Examples," NBER Working Papers 15926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R., 2010. "Expansion of Trade at the Extensive Margin: A General Gains-from-Trade Result and Illustrative Examples," CEPR Discussion Papers 7802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoine Berthou & Lionel Fontagné, 2008. "The Euro and the Intensive and Extensive Margins of Trade: Evidence from French Firm Level Data," Working Papers 2008-06, CEPII research center.
- Cletus C. Coughlin, 2010. "Measuring international trade policy: a primer on trade restrictiveness indices," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 381-394.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Howard J. Wall, "undated".
"Ethnic Networks and Trade: Intensive vs. Extensive Margins,"
11/02, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Coughlin, Cletus C & Wall, Howard J., 2011. "Ethnic networks and trade: Intensive vs. extensive margins," MPRA Paper 30758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Howard J. Wall, 2010. "Ethnic networks and trade: intensive vs. extensive margins," Working Papers 2010-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Martina Lawless, 2010.
"Deconstructing gravity: trade costs and extensive and intensive margins,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1149-1172, November.
- Lawless, Martina, 2008. "Deconstructing Gravity: Trade Costs and Extensive and Intensive Margins," MPRA Paper 10230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawless, Martina, 2008. "Deconstructing Gravity: Trade Costs and Extensive and Intensive Margins," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/08, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Hillberry, Russell & Hummels, David, 2008.
"Trade responses to geographic frictions: A decomposition using micro-data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 527-550, April.
- Russell Hillberry & David Hummels, 2005. "Trade Responses to Geographic Frictions: A Decomposition Using Micro-Data," NBER Working Papers 11339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:231-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santana-Gallego, María & Ledesma-Rodríguez, Francisco J. & Pérez-Rodríguez, Jorge V., 2016. "International trade and tourism flows: An extension of the gravity model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 1026-1033.
- Gnidchenko, A., 2014. "Decomposing Export Growth into Extensive and Intensive Margins with the Emphasis on Comparative Advantages," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 38-64.
- Marianne Matthee & Thomas Farole & Tasha Naughtin & Neil Rankin, 2016. "South African Exporters and the Global Crisis: Intensive Margin Shock, Extensive Margin Hangover," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(2), pages 183-198, June.
More about this item
KeywordsExports ; International trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2012-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .