State characteristics and the location of foreign direct investment within the United States: a linear conditional logit model
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Review of Economics and Statistics, November 1991, 73(4), pp. 675-83|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Newman, Robert J. & Sullivan, Dennis H., 1988. "Econometric analysis of business tax impacts on industrial location: What do we know, and how do we know it?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 215-234, March.
- Jeffrey S Arpan & Edward B Flowers & David A Ricks, 1981. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: The State of Knowledge in Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 12(1), pages 137-154, March.
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1983. "The Location and Employment Choices of New Firms: An Econometric Model with Discrete and Continuous Endogenous Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 440-49, August.
- Bartik, Timothy J, 1985. "Business Location Decisions in the United States: Estimates of the Effects of Unionization, Taxes, and Other Characteristics of States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(1), pages 14-22, January.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G & Oaxaca, Ronald L, 1976. "Unemployment Insurance, Duration of Unemployment, and Subsequent Wage Gain," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 754-66, December.
- Voos, Paula B & Mishel, Lawrence R, 1986. "The Union Impact on Profits: Evidence from Industry Price-Cost Margin Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(1), pages 105-33, January.
- Jane Sneddon Little, 1986. "The effects of foreign direct investment on U.S. employment during recession and structural change," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 40-48.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1987-006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.