Foreign direct investment: The factors affecting the location of foreign branch plants in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartik, Timothy J, 1985. "Business Location Decisions in the United States: Estimates of the Effects of Unionization, Taxes, and Other Characteristics of States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(1), pages 14-22, January.
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1983. "The Location and Employment Choices of New Firms: An Econometric Model with Discrete and Continuous Endogenous Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 440-449, August.
- Newman, Robert J. & Sullivan, Dennis H., 1988. "Econometric analysis of business tax impacts on industrial location: What do we know, and how do we know it?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 215-234, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhardt Bode & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2011.
"Does foreign direct investment promote regional development in developed countries? A Markov chain approach for US states,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(2), pages 351-383, June.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2007. "Does foreign direct investment promote regional development in developed countries? A Markov chain approach for US states," Kiel Working Papers 1374, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bode, Eckhardt & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2010. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Regional Development in Developed Countries? A Markov Chain Approach for US States," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 40022, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson & Yu, Qiao, 2002. "Determinants of foreign direct investment across China," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-113, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:glofin:v:7:y:1996:i:2:p:209-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620162 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.