The Union Impact on Profits: Evidence from Industry Price-Cost Margin Data
No abstract is available for this item.
- S. Dobbelaere, 2003.
"Joint Estimation of Price-Cost Margins and Union Bargaining Power for Belgian Manufacturing,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/171, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien, 2005. "Joint Estimation of Price-Cost Margins and Union Bargaining Power for Belgian Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 1466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dongphil Chun & Yanghon Chung & Chungwon Woo & Hangyeol Seo & Hyesoo Ko, 2015. "Labor Union Effects on Innovation and Commercialization Productivity: An Integrated Propensity Score Matching and Two-Stage Data Envelopment Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-19, April.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," NBER Working Papers 7945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gary Gorton & Frank A. Schmid, 2002. "Class struggle inside the firm: a study of German codetermination," Working Papers 2000-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Fallick, Bruce C & Hassett, Kevin A, 1999. "Investment and Union Certification," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(3), pages 570-582, July.
- Bruce C. Fallick & Kevin A. Hassett, "undated". "Investment and Union Certification," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bruce C. Fallick & Kevin A. Hassett, 1996. "Investment and union certification," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard B. Freeman & Morris M. Kleiner, 1999. "Do Unions Make Enterprises Insolvent?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(4), pages 510-527, July.
- Richard B. Freeman & Morris M. Kleiner, 1994. "Do Unions Make Enterprises Insolvent?," NBER Working Papers 4797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrice Laroche & Heidi Wechtler, 2011. "The Effects of Labor Unions on Workplace Performance: New Evidence from France," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 157-180, June.
- Conyon, M. & Machin, S., 1989. "Profit Determination In U.K. Manufacturing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 330, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- "Rebitzer, James B.", 1994. "Structural, Microeconomic and Institutional Explanations for Union Decline in the United States," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 45(1), pages 41-52, January.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Joseph V. Terza & Vachira Arromdee, 1987. "State characteristics and the location of foreign direct investment within the United States: a linear conditional logit model," Working Papers 1987-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Patrice Laroche & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2009. "Unions and Profits: A meta-regression Analysis," Post-Print hal-00648569, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:4:y:1986:i:1:p:105-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed